Sunday, February 21, 2010

My cup runneth over.

Do you ever have those moments where you just feel like you are bubbling with joy and luck?  This weekend was one of those for me.  The northwest when it's sunny is definitely heaven on earth.  Green and lush and budding.  I had an amazing family day yesterday. David had to work today but I had wonderful conversations with close friends and sometimes there is nothing better.  

So what's so great about today.  Well it started with a good belly laugh.  Phia tried to go head first over the railing and got stuck.  She wasn't too happy that I ran to get a picture before I helped her up but seriously funny.

She thought so too after I showed her the picture.

A close friend and I have kiddo's 2 months and 1 day apart. Her husband works Sunday's also so we get together and let the kids wear each other out.


The neighborhood park we went to sits next to a farm that has horses and Llama!

Does it get any better??
Why yes.  This very moment they are both asleep at the same time!
AHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment