Wednesday, January 26, 2011

40 & 41 of 48

So my gifts don't always make it in time.  So they are almost a month late.  So what they do make it and well this one I was ohh so proud of.
Wool covered soap done with the help of 4 little hands so it was a bit wonky but still wonderful.  The bags were made with remnant fabrics I bought maybe 8 years ago at a bag sale at SCRAPS in Portland.

Another bag

Arm warmers with a little something, something sewed on.  Yarn I bought last year to make hats with and never got around to.  Liked this much better then the hats!

Sachet made with a silk I had a scrap of.  Sophia and Logan painted and stamped.  It is filled with Lavender we picked at the farm this summer and the kids de-stemmed it.  Sophia helped me sew it.  As you can see the seems are well wonderfully wobbly!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm.... 8 years ago? Is that possible???? Where has time gone? VERY cute projects!!! Makes me think I need to find some time to dig out my treasures from that shopping trip! :)

    ReplyDelete