Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Do-over

Do over!  I just want a do-over.  I want to turn back the clock a few months and start this summer over. It seems just yesterday I had time and sleep stretching out in front of me. 
Today was a good last day... busy but good.  Laundry, the final good cleaning, meal planning, all those miscellaneous things that need to be taken care of.  The kids played and we took a park break and they cleaned when asked.  We three took today slow and easy while Daddy went back to work and we decided that we wanted to go back to the beginning when we had guests visiting and a beach house and the sand between our toes.







So here we say Goodbye summer of 2012 we loved you!

1 comment:

  1. I loved being with all of your this summer too!!!! I really miss not seeing you guys more. But I am enjoying and feel full of peace knowing that both of my adult children live so close and seem to be enjoying each other so much! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete