Monday, June 28, 2010

Editor

Met with my editor today.  Wow, do I have a lot of work ahead of me.  I wish I would have done this long ago.   She didn't hold back, I hope, and I am glad because it helps to hear someone elses take on my work.

So in the end I need another couple of characters and a whole lot more conflict!  Fabulous! I walked away with an idea in mind and on the drive home had a good solid lead on how to pull it off. 

Put in a call to my best buddy all though school who still lives in the area and she helped me remember the name of the spot where the "accident" is bound to occur!  Overall it was a very productive meeting and I am actually excited about getting back into the editing! 

The ever better news is next thursday I will be able to get to my book group and get a little much needed support! 
Here I come Dead Bunny Club!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited. I can barely wait to see you. Will you bring the book and talk to us about her suggestions so we can all learn?

    Maybe I should try using the editor's services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definately bring it and run the plan by for feedback!

    ReplyDelete