Monday, August 30, 2010

20-29 of 48

I have been sewing up a storm.  I am ready for a sewing break.  Here is what I got done.



This jacket is reversable.  I wish I would have made a bigger size but it will fit her for the first few months of school.


All the patterns were from the book


Then I did these bath matts.  Sophia helped me pin the strips and they are slightly wonky.  The whole family loves them.  All stash fabric which I am super excited about.  Pattern from Amanda Soule's book "The Handmade Home"  Love her book and blog.

He carried these around and played with them for a couple of hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god... Ginger, you are becoming so talented with sewing. Wish I lived closer so we could do it together. Soon you will be better than you mother in law!!!! I was just thinking I need to start sewing again, god knows I have tons of fabric. Keep up the great work and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join me in the sewing! Go "shopping" in your stash. While you are at the stash store look for kid trims for me would ya :)

    ReplyDelete