Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How do we love thee??

This year our year of forced downsizing has put perspectives in order.  On a current list of my haves and not wish fors I listed all the things about each family member that I love.
David's Birthday seems like a good time to list his
Creative, outstanding physical humor, vacuum addicted, dedicated to me and our children, easy going, supportive, team player, consistent, committed, amazing artist, and of course he has great taste in women (ME).
His day started with an early morning wake up with a wet diaper and a good morning hug.
He spent the day carting Phia to pre-school and dragging Logan to do a little birthday shopping with some money he got .  Then they gave him the best present ever... they napped at the same time!
I came home for dinner, then off he went for a little much deserved him time.  He was greeted by a couple of screaming children.

Of course a homemade Oreo cookie ice cream pie.

Our rendition of  happy birthday singing, screech, signing!

David you are our rock! 
 How do we love thee??
Black Hole 8 sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. ahwwwwwwwwww... now I am crying! I am so happy my son has such a loving family! He is a wonderful guy and deserves so much! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete