Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blog Break

Well it happened again.  Time ran away and I well.... I ran helplessly after it.  What have I been up to?  Well I have been following weight watchers on my phone with words of encouragement from Mom and from a couple of supporters at work.  I am now up to 4 miles in the running arena.  Still biking to work 2 times a week about 9 miles total round trip and I have been taking the hardest workout class I have ever encountered.  A guy named Junior who in our home is known as Mr. OW.  David goes once a week and I go twice.  So lots of exercise and lots of point counting and not a lot of weight loss but but but.... I did not lose my girlish figure over night I am being persistent and consistent!

I have also been doing a lot of this...
Coupon clipping!!  I got a cute coupon holder from my awesome Aunt Becky that I have been using.  You can see it in the picture pink zebra  print.  I can only say this.... It is time consuming and I have not figured out how to do it well but I am improving and last week saved a total of $40.00 yeahhh... though Monday morning I realized I had not purchased bread or more importantly apples which if you read my blog you know signals a total house meltdown.  What did I learn???  In your list include not only sale items but necessities!  So that's the happs here we are plugging away!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the exercise regimen! That's awesome! Keep at it and before you know it, you'll have your girlish figure back!

    ReplyDelete