Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Logan I mean Luke before he breathed out and sent the belt flying.  But look at how awesome it is I just have to extend it.

Of course Mimi made the costumes and they are amazing!!!
Check out the matching bags!! AWESOMNESS ALL AROUND!



Pit stop to pet the kitty.


The candy aww the candy!  This little bugger was up until 2:30 am uurgh what a night thank goodness it's only once a year.

NaNoWriMo News...  My goals are small this year but still worthy!  I will write 2 children's books and write in my bag daily.  More to come on how I wrestled the rest of the candy from their grubby little hands!

1 comment:

  1. Those costumes ROCK! Sydney was almost Princess Leia this year. Maybe next time. I'd have to recruit you to make the costume though! (Or was it your mom?)

    ReplyDelete