Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tricked

I love my kids!  I love their craziness if for no other reason is they are constant source of stories which I love to tell. 

Last Friday I hauled Logan in from the car after a long drive around.  A college age girl followed me in and told me that they were opening a new office in town and as a way to get business they were shampooing one room for free.  Would I like to have them do one.

First mistake...  I looked around our stairs are looking a bit shabby "Sure could you do the stairs?'

15 min later they showed up with unopened Kirby boxes.   woowoowoo Kirby boxes? 

4 hours later I finally had the girl packed up and waiting for her ride.   During the course of her demonstration she had asked me to pour baking soda on the carpet and then use my vacuum to clean it up.  She then showed me how much mine had missed by using hers.  Here is where my kids rock.
Standing in the doorway with her vacuum packed up  Logan swings his arm around and knocks over the entire baking soda box onto the carpet that she had just spent the last 4 hours cleaning.  She looked like she might actually cry.  I pushed her toward the door and pulled my own clearly inferior vacuum out to clean it up.  Good Night Kirby and no you may not clean my carpets for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment