Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Choices

Time... I often make choices in life based on time.  I want to do it all, but the reality is I work full time, I have to exercise, I am completing a novel, and most importantly I have a husband and two children.  So when a day like today arrives when both kids are at school, David is drawing and I am off, I have a choice.  I can do what I should do and clean or I can...sew.  No kids peeking over my shoulder the dog asleep at my feet, just sew.  So today I give you a peek at the mess that is my life and the joy in a finished project. 
Tonight when I close the door to my office I will once again dream of the pinterest boards and their organized fabric and wall to wall storage but, I will remember this hour and how Happy Sophia is with her new dress and I will be greatful. 
Greatful for time and choices.

1 comment: