Thursday, July 1, 2010

Niece!!

My niece came to spend the weekend with us about a week or so back.  She is amazing.  In middle school now.  Hard to believe.  I remember her most at Sophia's age and am always surprised when I see her how grown up she is.  I know add a groan there from every teen on the planet when an adult says that.  So uncool Auntie Ginger. It is however sadly true.  She helped out with the kids and was fun to shop with. Here are some pics.
The carosel at Jantzen Beach that I rode with my brother when we were little.

1 2 3 Jump

River Park


Train at Vancouver Mall

Home. Aren't our girls the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. awww Ginger and David. How lovely your family is. You two look like such adoring parents. Thanks for Jars Of Giggles. I love it. Keep writing and smiling. Love Billi

    ReplyDelete