Monday, November 22, 2010

Phia is FOUR!!!

We had a family party on Wednesday then a little friend gathering on Saturday.










Everyday I watch her grow and yet I feel as though I have missed it. She is no longer the baby being held but the holder.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter.  What wonderful joy she has brought our life.

p.s.After 6 months of saying "Mommy call me SOphia, Phia is a baby name." this week she said "Mommy I feel special when you call me Phia it's not a baby name it's my name."  I swear the angels in my head sang she is still my little girl! 

1 comment:

  1. You do have a special daughter! She is adorable and I just want to squeeze her when I look at the pictures! Now I am having fun thinking of what to get her for Christmas. Won't be long and I can hug her again!

    ReplyDelete