Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shirt Stamping

One birthday and one Christmas gift closer to New Years.
I saw this horse in a Stencils from an Egyptian book and just had to use it.  My niece competes in shows and well as her Aunt I can say with absolutely no bias that she rocks!  So I carved this stamp and then David cut me some wood for the backing.


These pictures are all out of order and I can't figure out why so.... Here is the final print.  I like that it looks well washed.  I would like to do a screen print one next time.

This is a shirt for my sister in law. The stamp is the definitions of love.  It was a little smudge but I think it turned out cool anyway.

My practice horse prints will show up in something for Phia later I am sure.  I gave my niece the shirt and stamp so she could stamp paper and her walls or whatever.


So there you are a bit of shirt stamping.  My favorite part is definitely the carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment