Thursday, January 27, 2011

42, 43,& 44

A Birthday!!  Sophia's buddy from birth turned 4!  We are so proud to know him.  What a wonderful little man he is.  He oohed and ahhhed at all his gifts and was just his typical polite self.  When he was just a wee one he tripped and broke his leg.  Being in my crafty mode I asked his parents for the x-ray and cut out a stencil. 
Then we had a happy accident.  I didn't get a clean stencil for the shirt and David stuck his finger in it.  "Fix it!"  I demanded.  So he drew up a little Kai for me and a skeleton that I carved into a stamp.  After stamping the shirt I made a couple of patches for the pants.


Then Sophia spotted the pattern for this on Bread and Buttons. http://breadandbuttons.typepad.com/blog/


She picked the fabric from my stash and then the supplies.  This was easy to sew up, the pattern is a great design.  I do believe if you have a birthday and invite us you will be getting one of these little gems for your kiddos!  I plan to make one for each of mine. Great for a restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment