Saturday, January 22, 2011

Falling Behind

January... What happened to you??  I seem to have been in a funk or a daze...both.  Children not sleeping the bank account emptying, working magic with leftovers is a lost art.  Don't misinterpret this as a poor me post.  Life is good, no life is terrific.  I have a wonderful house, though we do have one broken toilet we have two others that work perfect, we have heat, food on the table and in the cabinets.  Two cars that purrrr us around from place to place.  I still get my weekly coffee fix (Thanks GAB & GUR).  I work with some outstanding peeps and we have the most amazing students that awe me daily.  Then you add in a fab husband and two lovely little ones that keep me on my toes and the laundry rolling in.  Truly what more could a Momma want? (a little more sleep ahem).

This morning the sun was peeking out after a lot of rain, we again counted our blessing and said hallelujah to the Zoo pass my mom bought Logan for his birthday last year.  After spending only $4.50 on an elephant ear (who can resist them?) we had a wonderful free day. 

To all this I say I am thankful today and everyday for all the wonderful things that I have rolling my way.  I do have one request though...  can we put the breaks on just a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment