Monday, June 6, 2011

I made you...

"Mom come here I need you to try these on."
"Huh? Try on what?"
"These pants.  I made you some pants."
"Wow great job but I don't think these will fit me."
"Well they would if you could make yourself smaller.  Can't you do that?"
"ummm  nope."
"Oh well ok maybe when you are older you will be smaller and then these will fit."

"You wear this side in the day for work."

"These are for after work when you play with us."
"What are the spots from?"
"That's ice cream that Logan spilled on you,  but don't wash them Mom, the paper is just for pretend."

I now know two things...
She thinks I know how to do anything (shrink my body to fit these)
She thinks I am an idiot (that I would wash her paper pants)

She's 4... Lord help me when she's 5!

How Rockin' are the pants though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment