Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loving

The  month of May has been a stinker.  As you may have noticed the blog has been well ...abandon.  The end of the school year for a Librarian is amazingly busy and this year we will be replacing the carpet in the building which has made inventory and move my middle name.  I can't complain too much as I have had some amazing helpers which has jump started me further into the process then I could have imagined. There are some things at this point that are keeping me sane and happy!
My father-in-law left this sweatshirt last year and it is my new favorite walking jacket.  The hat is David's.


This is e-meals.  You pay $15.00 for three months and you get a menu, shopping list,  cooking directions and they choose foods that are on sale.  Truth is I stink at cooking and David was well totally incompetent.  The best thing about this is the recipes are EASY and David since I subscribed 3 weeks ago David has been doing at least 50% or more of the cooking.  We have also not had one stinker of a meal yet.  The only down side is I have no idea what I am looking for in the store so it has taken me a bit longer to search the isle.  Completely worth it though as we have not eaten the same meal twice in 3 weeks and I have not had to do one bit of planning!

My worn out walking shoes.  Call me crazy but I love my 5 am walks. 

This is the one appliance that I would run into a burning building for.  It's not pretty but it brews a dang good cuppa Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment