Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vancouver Public Library

We went to the friends and family sneak peek of the downtown Vancouver Library.  Sophia's best bud Sydney's lovely mom works there and got us tickets.  It is amazing! The building is beautiful and though I would have liked to have pictures of the rest of the place we spent most of our time in the kids area. I don't remember all the details but they have an children's exhibit that I think is permanent, though not owned by the library. It is out of this world cool!


The upper deck has a fab view but I was slightly worried (horrified) Logan (our climber) was going to take the railing at a single leap and test gravity.

This is Brian Sydney's Dad reading the kids a Spiderman story.  Scaling buildings anyone??

1 comment:

  1. You were tougher than me! I left you and headed to the lower level.... sorry but that building is not made for people scared of heights and people with climbing children!

    ReplyDelete