Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 and 6 of 48

Sorry for the absence sometimes it seems time gets the better of me.  I posted about a birthday we attended for a sweet little friend.  Well aren't you dying to know what We made her???

A banner for her room (purple is her favorite color mom... That one because it's purple and that's her favorite color)


A bag ( that one because it has purple in it and you know mom her favorite color is purple.  I made her a necklace because you know it will be her favorite because there are purple beads on it. Oh can you add a purple button because she will like that better.
Umm sure but we need to leave in 10 min.
Yeah I know so you have to sew fast Mom because she needs a purple button.)

Oh my little lovely!  I do so enjoy that she now participates in the process and she is so right on track when it comes to ideas.  I really did like the bag better with the buttons. Next time note to self... finish the gift a few days before the actual party so if she wants changes... which I know she will... I have time to make them.

2 comments:

  1. We loved the handmade gifts!! Sydney totes her little bag around and her banner is proudly displayed in her room now. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete