Monday, August 6, 2012

Ending....Beginning

I looked at the calender today and the sharp inhale of breath actually frightened the kids.  "What's wrong Mama?" 
It's August and I don't know what happened to the time.  So I opened my little blog this morning with hopes of looking back and putting together the blocks of lost time.  Sadly I have not Blogged since The... Beginning... Of... July.  Oh my!

We have been busy... we have had some lovely guests... I've sewn (a tiny bit) we have crafted and played and lounged and cleaned oh wow have we cleaned... 

I could make excuses for the lack of posts, my camera broke (I replaced it)  my computer is so bogged down it takes me 30 min to load one picture ( I have a solution for it)  and I have just been well busy... but excuses won't get me back that missing month of blog posts that I do love looking back on, that help me  remember where I am what I am doing and where and why we do it all. 

So here I am in August... I have signed up for the TRI-IT- Triathlon and I am getting Sophia ready for Kindergarten and Logan for Pre-school and I vow to myself to give this little blog some love and attention. 

My goals need to be small and accomplishable (is that a word?)  So my goal today is to get the bogged down issue fixed and to post tomorrow and from there we shall see how it goes.  To those of you who keep checking in with me WOW thank you!

Yours in Blogging
G

1 comment: