Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What number was I on again?

I can't even remember what number I am on in my sewing quest but I will post it on the next one.  Well you know at 3 it's time.  Time to introduce the boy to sewing.  He was a bit miffed that sister got a few dresses and "Where's mine!!!"  was said very clearly at ear splitting levels so here we are.  He picked the fabric from my stash and said they will be "tants"

Carefully pinning the pattern down.

 Look at the concentration!

Rocket man in his new pants!

Flying up the stairs.
He worked hard with me through the whole thing.  I do often risk my fingers as the kids push the pedal with their hands but oh the excitement of seeing it go is worth the risk.  He wore these little "tants" for two day before I could sneak them into the wash and now he wants "tirt" to match.... hmmm  maybe that's going to have to be put together when he's asleep.

P.S.  Computer issues are fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment