Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 ,9 and 10 of 48

So I am not sure if I should technically count these because they didn't come from my stash, they are clothes I was getting ready to second hand for one reason or another and decided hey why not sew with them.



I need to add a ruffle on the bottom of this one, it's a little too short.



I added a metalic iron on to this, would not do it again the wings didn't transfer well.
The other main decision I made was if I do this again I would only use "used fabric for sleeves and ruffles.  The bottom green one is ok because the knit is heavy but the top two were to flimsy to make them keep their shape after wearing them all day. They look cute on and she loves them so it's all good.

The second thing is.....
MORE FABRIC!
Friend from work is getting ready to move and gave me two HUGE bags of fabric that she has decided to part with. 
This is just a small sample of what I got.  Some nice wools and quilted asian fabrics.  I have a fab kids apron cut out for Phia planning on doing a little something special on the pocket tonight hope to finish it this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment