Monday, April 26, 2010

Breakage :(

You ever have those times when everything around you seems to be breaking? We are there:
Garage door opener -opens randomly not sure what's the deal fix? Unplug :)
Dryer handle- fix? use pliers
Big Flat screen TV- Fix? Move it into the garage put the small bedroom one in the giant hole watch less TV
Refrigerator door - squeaks and groans when you open it- keep the food in it and not in me :)
Car Prius- spend $75.00 on towing $95.00 on a diagnostic and spend the night Praying hard that it is either a loose cable or you win the lottery because you actual bought a ticket this time.


See for every problem there is a simple solution!

These are the facts.

I have an adoring husband.

I have two fabulous kids, a girl and a boy.

Amazingly wonderful friends who listen, advise and tell me to breathe and pay attention to my feet.

A warm comfortable house.

A old dog who still loves us even though he has to put up with the baby.

A mom who drives an hour every Friday to watch our kids and brings me and my husband fab lunches.

In-laws that I truly think are the bees knees

GAB and GUR who treat me weekly to a coffee.

Food in the fridge.

A brain that thinks, a body that moves, and more ideas of how to spend my time then I will ever have time to spend.

Life with the broken things only makes it a bit more interesting. So today I say here here to the broken things life still rocks and you can't change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment