Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Things

What a day, back to work full tilt! Busy Busy! I made a costume late into the night, last night, for a celebration at work tommorrow.  I will get a pic of the costume to post.  It's Max from"Where the Wild Things Are" and wow I thought it would be simple but it took a lot to get the pieces right! Ears, Tail and crown!

The best most amazing thing that happened to day is my good friend Christiane just popped in to see me at work on her way to a gig.  It is always and was simply wonderful to see her for a quick gab. She even brought me a cuppa joe which I so badly needed!
I enjoyed that drink for my final two hours at work and felt a tiny bit sad when I tossed it in the can on my way out!

Ahhh makes the rain ok when you have a good coffee! (have I mentioned I have been trying to cut back on my coffee intake? Yeah not really working LOL not sure I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment