Saturday, November 3, 2012

13 of 48

I am slightly behind on my 48 projects but I have time and I am known to whip out a few projects in a weekend when I get the wind beneath my sails so hold on!

I can't tell you what this is for because it may be a Christmas present or it may not be as Sophia is very attached to it at the moment.  The pattern is from a Vogart pattern for ball point painting which I have never heard of.  We hit a garage sale in our neighborhood this summer and it was .25 for a holiday pack. 

I am not the fastest at embroidery so it took me all of last weekend to stitch it.  I am happy with how it turned out.  The linen is from my stash and I have a chunk of it left so will probably make a couple more of these.


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. It reminds me of the tea towels of the 50s. I still have some my gram made and ome my sister made more recently. Very vintage.

    ReplyDelete