Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alignment

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like your world is in alignment? Where life is unbelievably good?

Where nothing is, was, or will ever be, wrong in your universe?
Well that’s the kind of day today was.

Then you climb in the car to work and take a bite of your egg sandwich, and yes I am eating an egg sandwich, and it dribbles all over your front? Well on a day like today, a day in alignment, you giggle and think to yourself well at least I don’t have egg on my face.

You wipe yourself off and you go back to thinking how awesome it is to be in the world today.

The rains trickling down and the leaves are falling and my small corner of the world is good.

Sending love and light to all those in need I seem to be having an abundance today

No comments:

Post a Comment