Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A little belated Halloween Love!

I love Halloween!  The costumes, fall, pumpkins (pumpkin lattes) and yes the candy.  I know it's not good for me and the tire around my waist is growing but I still love it.  We have a candy Fairy tradition.  The kids eat whatever they want on Halloween and then leave the rest to be replaced with a special toy.  They love it we love it and we secretly eat their candy at night. (I know awful right!)
This year Aunt Hillarie came to visit and I was told by Sophia that I would not be going trick or treating because that is an "Aunts job" kell nightmare.  After getting over my initial sadness and being allowed to get their picture on their way to the first door I went back home and sat ALONE in my house with my husband and had a nearly uninterrupted conversation (a few trick or treater's).  It was lovely!!!!
Here are the cuties on their way out.  The dead Ballerina, Captain America and Lalaloopsi doll.


Yeah that ones mine :)





Just a little giggle fun with Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment