Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ages

OK it has been ages since my last post.  I still have not sent in my writing.  I am having difficulty deciding on a title (kinda important to have) and well just plain putting it off.  I did edit and cut so i was at 500 words the next day.  I couldn't get the dang thing to copy and paste into the email and after much frustration got my darling husband to help me. In the end he retyped the whole thing in for me without a word.  Now that is a good man!  I think he kinda wants to make sure I actually do submit it.  Not sure why I am being so weird about it.  I think I am actually more afraid they will like it and then what?? finish editing it?  Hours of agonizing over each sentence.  Editing is definitely not my favorite part.  Well now it's in a draft email.  Tonight I will write my trusted posse the Dead Bunny Club (writers group and no we don't kill bunnies heck i won't even touch them I am so allergic)  Then by Friday I will send it out! Deal?  If I do then what hmm a Carmel apple as a treat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment