Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

Two new finds that are making life kinda new and exciting.
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Consciousness-Cleanse-Day-5-The-Gift-of-Reverence  OK obviously I am on day 5 and I don't recommend going out of order, but this is a neat little 21 day dealio where you get to do some self discovery! Check it out!

A volunteer at work, very nice woman and obviously wise turned me on to flylady.com It is a website to help you get your life in order and spend less time on the weekends doing the catch up cleaning, like I tend to do.  You set yourself up with a daily check off that you do in the am and pm and then she gives you mini jobs to do during the week.  In three weeks I can completely see the method to her madness.  When I don't follow the plan (like I didn't on Wed) I had a terrible day on Thursday.  Left the house late without my lunch and no coffee.  Thursday I did a bit of catch up to get on track and friday was excellent!  Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment