Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bread! Walking!


Got this book and lots of awesome new cooking supplies from my mom for Christmas (all goes with the awesome mixer I got for my birthday).  This is a moment of heaven in my book.  Coffee and baking.  I have made 2 batches which turned into 2 loafs, Pecan Rolls and dinner rolls for 5 since Christmas and they all turned out wonderful.  My father-in-law who is the cinnamon roll connoisseur gave the nod on the Pecan Roll recipe, which was really easy and Sophia got to help with.  She is turning into quite the little baker.

Her brother on the other hand is working on walking.  He took his first 3 steps on the 27Th. 

Yep we have another kid who is walking at nine months YIKES!  Well I guess our offspring have the gotta get moving gene.




2 comments:

  1. You and I have the same Stand mixer! Only mine is gray...I LOVE it! Oh and that bread book looks fantastic! I might need to get some of those recipes from you! I love making bread, I just never seem to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do. Making bread smells so wonderful. And look at that adorable baby. He's almost a toddler.

    ReplyDelete