Thursday, March 18, 2010

1 and 2 of 48

So after looking through and being discusted, thrilled and inspired by this
My piles, stacks and bins full of fabric wonderful fabric.  I currently have to keep them in the garage hence the ugly bins.  I started to think, well if I made 1 project a week I would bust through a ton of that lovely stuff in a year.  Then maybe I could shop and be gifted more.  So after doing the math 48 projects would fullfill my quest.  I do need to make two quilts for the kids and those will take me definately longer then one week so this is a give or take dealio.  In an effort not to procrastinate until the end I made 2 this week.

Hat with the Leila & Ben pattern that I made a hat for Logan out of. Love this pattern! EASY and CUTE! The front is a bird using the lining fabric.

Then this


This was a series of 6 fabric swatches that I got at a place in Portland called SCRAPS.  I got 3 huge bags full of different ones for like $5.00 way back when.  So this was a series all the same except color.  I was hoping for another row of ruffles but believe it or not I didn't have enough.  Sooooo exciting to watch the little itty bitty serger scraps go in the trash.  The end of a little pile of fabric.  Sophia loves it.  Wore it to preschool today.  No pattern just cut it up using the size I had. 

so 2 down 46 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment