Thursday, March 11, 2010

The BoY turned 1

Our vampire boy is one!
Look at those beautiful chompers!!

It's true my sparlking little fellow made the leap into whole numbers.  I feel joy and sadness all at once.  He is walking and babbling and asserting his desires for so many things.  What can I say... I am on the freeway and I wish to be riding a horse and carriage.  Time slow down please! 

We enjoyed two celebrations so far the first with Mimi.


Do you see a food theme here? 
Phia and Daddy made blocks.


They were a hit.


We had decorations and a little dancer!



Presents


Las,t but not least cake.



Needless to say he liked it and needed one of these.

Happy 1st birthday Logan.  We love you more everyday.  Be the best you,
 we know you can be.  Enjoy life and don't forget to eat cake!
XOXOXOXO
Mommy, Daddy and Phia
Blue sends you a big lick!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Happy Birthday Logan! Can't believe it's been a whole year! Crazy. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete