Monday, March 15, 2010

Mail!!

Don't you love to get mail!  I love mail.  I am the worst abotu sending it but when I get it I LoVe on it.  Read it a few times keep it for a good long time in a special box.  So anyway with Logan's birthday we got a box from my Aunt Becky and Uncle Rich. (Yep the ones that gave me the continually refilled Starbucks card, feel the love)  They sent all sorts of little goodies.  Gummy bears for David (his fav) Licorace for me (my fav) a sweet hello Kitty lunch box for Sophia who actually wanted me to pack her dinner in it.  Then a Longenberger basket for Logan super sweet.
Yes that is the biggest gummy bear I have ever seen in the basket.  His sister is dying to get her hands on it.
The boy however was more interested in this.

He loved pulling all the stuff out and actually did help unwrap but then got sidetracked filling and unfilling the box with the paper. This, of course just after he emptied one of the cabnets.  Seems he loves mail as much as his Mama!

1 comment: