Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sundays

Busy busy! 
I finished the Pilot Cap from Sew Liberated- we call it the wrestling cap.
Check out the double chins on the babe! LOVE THEM!

We did a little climbing
Dress up

Then there was this...

Well you know you got a good Mama bag when your three year old fits in it and...

your one year old can drag her in it.

Off to the park.  I do love my parks. This is on the Columbia River.


Phia did this...



While Logan did this.


Then we went home.
While they napped ... well Logan did and Sophia fooled around.  I pulled out my fabric.  Ok I have like 8 bins full now.  I know discusting and wonderful all at the same time. 
So I decided if I sew one thing a week for the year I could theoretically make 48 things and burn through my lovely stash.  SOOOO I cut out 2 today.  Here is really what sits on my island.

My favorite thing on it though is the birthday gift from my aunt and uncle that keeps on giving!

They gave me a gift card for my birthday in Novemeber and they thankfully keep refilling it.  AHHHH a hot cuppa joe or today Chai on a Sunday sinfully wonderful!
Then we rounded out the day with some animal races, and yes they are cheering them on.  I have no idea where this came from but is was good for a hard belly laugh and you gotta have one of those daily! Check out blue in the background he looks annoyed and possessed!


Finally Phia ended with a creation while I cut out my two patterns! You can't tell but she has a ton of tape on there and was happily busy the entire time I cut.  Three is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment