Saturday, March 27, 2010

3, 4 and 5 of 48

Ok so here they are!  The first a jacket out of fab orange cord for Logan.  Problem, 2T almost fits Sophia so he won't be wearing it for awhile!


Then I made these arm warmers out of socks.  Sophia wore them 4 days straight.  I  need to fix the seam didn't hold up well.

The next is a pair of chaps.  Wow they were interesting to make, typical of my costume making, no pattern just cut and go.  Her is the link to see the costume in action.  The chubby character is Library Libby she brings a friend along to read with her in the Library.  There is no sound as I work at a Deaf school so don't adjust your set :)

Today I got patterns ready for a couple more and I am on spring break so we shall see if I actual sew or just play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment