Saturday, January 14, 2012

BB Bags

I got this pattern from my Mother in Law Mary two summers ago I think, and I made a fatal error when putting it together and couldn't get it figured out.  Put it away and couldn't find it. (not sure how that happened as I am so organized I am almost Martha Stewart... NOT)  While she was here over Christmas she looked it over and true to form figured it out in a flash. I love it, will be great for traveling.  Sorry the pictures are sort of sketchy.

Just a random note.  Mary liked the pattern so much she got fabrics out of my stash (I am so proud) and made herself one.  Not to brag or anything but she whipped that second one out in an hour give or take.  Lets just say I went up to put the kids to bed and by the time I came down it was done.
Here are pics of her bag



Here's to a new year of finishing projects and more sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment