Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little bits

This is the reality of having young kids.  Sometimes... well many times it makes me nuts.  Little bits of this and that strung through the house.  As you are cleaning up one mess another is being created right behind your back.  It truly is amazing how things go from zero to 500 in the amount of time it takes you to use the lou.
The other day Logan was playing in the junk drawer and I just about had a fit.  David looked at me and said just watch him.  So I did I sat down on the floor and just watcher as that little boy turned all sorts of nothing into something.  A "bobot" (robot) to be exact.  A thank you was said to my husband and even though I still feel the hairs on my neck raise when I see the mess I also remind myself to breath and look at it all through the mind of a child.  They are only little once, don't let the mess drag you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment