Thursday, January 12, 2012

The vegan times...

We have a a few successes this week in the cooking department and a few all out flops.  I am not following the plan posted on 21 days as many are not things that I can get everyone to eat soooo as this is a journey I am tromping off trail to discover my own way.  Here is one meal that is always a hit.

This chopper stirrer thinga ma bob ROCKS!  It was a  Christmas gift from my Aunt and it is pampered chef. This is onions, garlic and morning star meatless sausage and it was yum!


3 cans of beans (whatever you got)
1 can corn
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can tomatoe sauce
1 loaf fresh bread

Even this I can't mess up.
I would like to not be using meat substitutes but hey whatever works to get us to our goal is ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment