Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are you a true North Westerner??

We went to Peacock Lane 2 nights ago.  Last night was soccer and I bunged up my knee. Two hour dr. visit and X-Rays and I am happy to say it is only a small tear in the tissue that surrounds the knee cap.  Not to worry I will be up and crackin' in no time. 

Back to the topic Peacock Lane.  You can find more information at http://www.peacocklane.net/ . It is lovely even on a rainy day.  Now you see my husband is a new transplant to the area but he is a good sport and willing to go along with my craziness.
David questioning my sanity.


Logan giggled the whole time.  Enjoyed pulling off his hat.


Phia wet and wonderful.  Rain doesn't phase her wonder.


Yep that's right track pants and sandles.  The sign of a true Washingtonian! (or a sleep deprived mom that has no sense)




He really did have a good time in the end. 



Wet and wonderful here is Washington/Oregon. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Peacock Lane. It looks fun. Um...except not in the rain. You drive through or walk through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband looks scared out of his wits at the start. Glad he survived. You too. Next time put on some decent shoes, though.

    ReplyDelete