Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Now that the Christmas is over I can report on some of the things I made I will have a follow up tomorrow with more.




Made for Great Grandma.  She is a letter writer.  Cards are made of Sophia's are work and paper gift tags are my handmade paper.  It's called a gratitude wrap pattern free from Soule Mama.


Shirt for my sister in law.  2nd hand shirt all hand sewn. From Alabama Chaining book.


Painting on fabric for my niece Daria. Made from a picture of her on her horse Taylor.  Directions from Anna Marie Horner on Martha Stewarts web site.




















These are three scarfs made for my two aunts and mom.  The buttons are from my grandmothers stash.  I did a little embroidery on two of them and then some beading on the purple one.  They were fun.  I wouldn't mind making a few more.  Pattern from "Carefree Clothes for Girls"  Modified to make it larger.

MORE TO COME TOMMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. You are so very talented. You write, you sew, you embroider, you cook...I'm so lucky to have become a friend and admirer.

    ReplyDelete