Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Festivities

Thursday
I went to a splendid writing group party. Hosted by Pam. Each person brought book food. Food they had written about in their book. Mine well, I wrote a camp story so of course I brought PB&J. I know very low brow and you should have seen the wonderful food everyone else brought.

Mine


Theirs
Pam's house was lovely all decorated for the holidays. 

Friday the kids and I did some shopping for David.  Went to four stores and ended up buying what we wanted at the store just around the corner from home. Go Figure.  Not easy dragging around two kids.  Thanks goodness I am not a single mom. Wow so much respect for those going it on their own!

Saturday went to Kerianne's Christmas Party
It is always fun. She sets the kids up downstairs and hired two babysitters to watch them.  The food is always great.  I never feel there is enough time to chat with everyone and with two little ones we are kinda tied to our bedtimes.  Here is our picture in our fancy clothes :)


Phia's dress was made by Mary my mother-in-law sewer extraordinaire.  I know it's amazing.  She made it for her last year a little too big this year it fits her perfect.  The absolute cutest thing in the world.  Kai her best buddy greeted us at the door and said wow Phia pretty dress.  He is almost three.  Then went to get his mom and signed beautiful Phia.  It was so stinking adorable!!
So there is more to tell but will have to wait til tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. I loved your peanut butter and jam sandwiches. It was so PERFECT to go with your book. Bravo for such a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandwiches were great! And they were made with HOMEMADE JELLY! I loved meeting you! And I have to say.. the PB&J was a life saver for Melanie after she tried Carol's Kimchi.

    ReplyDelete