Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sewing/ Crafting



Missed two days.  One day  went to the dog park with friends.

Had a lot of this kind of craziness.

Then I had soccer last night and the family came to watch.  Was nice to have them there though it does take much longer to get ready when they come along.  Worth the added effort though unexpected.

Today was my personal day off.  Had to be used before January hence the odd Tuesday.  Was wonderful.  Took Phia to preschool did our Santa Christmas Shopping for her.  When I picked her up she gave me this. (insert aww here)


I am making almost all the other gifts which is working out well on our finances.  I just hope the recipients enjoy the gifts.  In that vein I spent a good amount of time making this


and this


from this


And then got some library books I am drooling over...














Then I got this.. Can I say I am just a little overwhelmed with ideas?   Sorry for the glare on the books I must learn how to link.  Will be my December goal for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment