Friday, February 19, 2010

Ahhh Sunny Fridays

A trip to the park and a long walk for mamma!
Swings are magical!




Momma look I am walking on this stuff.

Hey what is this stuff?

Hmmmm??
Look.... YUMMMY
There is no next picture in this series, if there was it would have been Momma dropping the camera to grab his bark dust filled hand before it made contact with his little mouth.

"Look Mommy I don't need you to push Logan. I do it myself!" a few seconds later..."Momma help I'm stuck"
Ahhh sweet victory for mommy I am not obsolete.
ART
We have entered a new phase in the drawing department.  Sophia is drawing people with features, this one is Daddy...Looks just like him right :)

The new thing is that she folds them to make them gifts.  Her folding technique is amazing to watch. Here is the finished product.

Kind of fancy huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment