Sunday, February 21, 2010

Listen to the wisdom!

I am adding a second post today.  Just have to! 

Today we saw a woman holding a sign that said "Help just evicted family to feed. God Bless"
She looked like life had not been kind.  As she waved I saw her say whatever buddy to someone in a car behind us.  We were in the middle lane.  She continued to wave and smile.

Then I noticed Sophia in the back seat waving like mad.  The woman looked over gave her a genuine smile and waved back.

"Momma her name is Shelly.  She's my friend."
"Yep she sure was nice to wave." I said wondering where the name Shelly had come from.

As I drove through the light it hit me.  Phia sees no difference between this woman in need and the Tax people dressed in the Statue of Liberty costumes.  To her anyone with a smile and a wave is a friend.
Shouldn't we all look at the world this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment