Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday's


In a stroke of genius Mary, my mother-in-law came up with the idea to get him a bunch of little gifts to deliver everyday the week prior to his birthday.  This was a total hit!  A bit of a juggle hiding the stuff because we share cars depending on who is driving the most that day, but he is worth it. 

Soaking wet and still smiling!
Routing for Michigan

He is 30!  A mere babe in the lifetime that is to come faster than we hope.  What can I say... the man of my dreams... the father all children should be lucky enough to have... a partner who shares in the house work and the headaches... who is such a master at stupid slapstick humor that I get tears and a belly ache from laughing... who will actually play Wii Just Dance with us and normally win... who's idea of a favorite restaurant in Shari's...I could go on but in a word
Love
We love him dearly.
Happy Birthday!
Ginger
Sophia
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment