Friday, February 26, 2010

More Sewing!!

I spent last week cleaning my office so I could do some sewing! I haven't done much since Christmas. 
Sophia picked scarves for a dress at $1.00 a pop if the first one doesn't turn out we could always use them for what they were intended...snot

Then got a pattern for a wrap skirt by patchwork kids from the youcanmakethis.com site a friend gave me some tips on modifications (Thanks Kerianne).  Made 2 in one night!
Best part check it out on the fly!
Logan got a hat with a rocket cuz we are star wars obsessed in these parts.  Pattern by Leila & Ben super cute and went together in a snap!
Can you say cutie??
I have already cut out the free Pilot Cap pattern and fabric from Sew Liberated.  I am a sewing machine! If only I could live without sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment