Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Sick and a Little Celebration

Well yesterday was splendid.  A nice walk and a shopping trip for goodies for Daddy for Valentine's Day. Got a new floor steamer/cleaner from my mom for our anniversary. Used it yesterday, works splendidly!


Then today we woke up to a sick one.  We got the cookie dough made got already to go out and the puking started. All you mothers know when the sickness takes hold the world as we know it stops.  There is no going, no resting, and no schedules.  It all goes to pot and you spend the day in a constant state of jump and run.  I did not finish the Valentine bags yet... this is how far I got...

I will finish them by tommorrow come hell or high water!
I will get back to you with the finished picture tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment