Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday



Well it happened. I turned... big sigh... 41. It was a day that started early. The youngest started the battle cry at 3:30 and the older one followed suit at 4:30. Can't really blame them the house is cold. Yes our heat has once again gone on the fritz and the dude that is fixing it is out of town for the next 12 days. Ahh this too we shall indure. Looking back though is is quite humorous. Two adults (both sick) two children (one sick) and a beagle with a bum back end all curled up snugly in a queen size bed.


At work I was greated with a cuppa joe and a pumpkin muffin that was ahhh delish and the icing on that cake was a button the size well of my breast, which being that I am breast feeding is rather large with a strapping top naked Jacob (yahoo twilight followers).

After a long day lunch, sweater and an awesome sewing book from my husband. I ended up with a fever. The house was a mess but was quickly cleaned crackers and cheese for dinner. Sitting on the floor talking to my husband watching the kids in the bath is dawned on me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe you should put Jacob in a drawer until your lungs clear up.

    :)

    ReplyDelete