Monday, November 30, 2009

Corn and more rambling

Our gentle giant seems to be getting a tooth and has a bit of the crabbies.  However, that said every time I think they are poking up the little buggers go back into hiding.  Don't get me wrong I am in no hurry for the jaws to make their appearance. 



He loves the corn on the cob.  I was trying to purchase things that were grown closer to home and in many cases I am doing well but there are just some things we just seem to say what the hay!  Banana's Phia and David are fiends for them. Mine is apples which of course is easy and Logan well his is the corn on the cob.Who knows where that is being shipped from and I hate to think how long of a trip they have to make it to the local market.  How can you not just go for it though when you see them having such a good time with their food??  Sophia ate her cob and mine. 

I am off to soccer now. Wish our team luck I think we are playing the ball bashers.  We always get creamed though, I have scored a few times.  I still think our team has more fun than anyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment