Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sewing Gifts/ Sweet Sundays

Sundays used to be my nemesis but now this is...

Silly thing!  I have threaded it like 50 times and it will go one pass no problem then the thread comes out of one of the loops and it gets bungled up!  Wish my Husbands parents lived close.  Mary is a master at sewing and Dave is a master at fixing... well damn near everything.  They are coming at Christmas but I am sewing for Christmas. 

Today went with friends on a trek through the woods to a park (local)  Both kids slept an hour and thirty minutes that's all it took me to finish up this...


What is it??  Christmas gift, all you get is this.

Phia got an awesome game from a friend today for her birthday.


Super fun and she could play a whole round with no trouble.  We will be playing this often I think.


We will play only of course when I am not doing this :)  New pattern and book with left over birthday money since I messed up the other shirt (too small).  Looking forward to making this but I think it will have to wait until the Christmas gifts are done.  I have quite a few...
I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment